Ladders Made for Professional Work
From the premium 180kg-rated fully welded Warthog range to fibreglass extension ladders, we provide a comprehensive selection to suit every need. We manufacture 98% of our range, allowing us to offer a complete safety and quality guarantee on every product.
SafeSmart Access also manufactures and supplies aluminium ladders, work platforms, portable stairs and mobile scaffolding systems designed to provide your worksite with improved safety and efficiency.
With an almost endless list of suitable applications, SafeSmart’s range of step ladders, extension ladders, professional work ladders and platform ladders are used by all major contractors:
- Form Work
- Air Conditioning
- Façade Contracting
- Window Installation
- General Maintenance
All Configurations, for All Uses
We understand that you need to reach different places at different heights and on different terrains. At SafeSmart Access, your needs often inspire new designs that make it to our standard range. From customised solutions to the highest quality trade-approved off-the-shelf solutions, SafeSmart Access are Australia’s premium destination.
The ladder types and configurations carried and supplied are:
- Warthog platform ladders – made in New Zealand from NZ aluminium with ultra-tough welded components and splayed legs for extra stability
- Trade series platform ladders
- Double-sided step ladders
- Dual-purpose ladders
- Straight ladders
- Sliding extension ladders
- A-frame trestle & attic ladders
- Folding order picker ladders
- Branach – an Australian-based developer and manufacturer of innovative height access products
- Branach platform ladders
- Branach fibreglass extension ladders