Hushtec Excavator Attachment
This was developed to mitigate the hammer noise generated within rock breaker attachments. And in combination with our acoustic panelling, you have a comprehensive system to reduce noise on site so you can get more working hours out of the day and comply with local regulations.
- * 5-minute install time.
- * Custom-manufactured to suit various attachments ranging from 5-20T + in size.
- * Fire-retardant, water-resistant.
- * Ripstop PVC coating for additional strength.
- * Made from STC26 certified MLV coupled with 50mm fire rated NRC0.9 polyester (35kg M3). (RW27).
- * Up to 20dB noise reduction.
- * Mesh backing.
- * 100mm Velcro overlaps to ensure 100% noise barrier and minimal noise leakage points.
Preliminary field testing has shown a max reduction of 13dBA when measured at an 8 metre distance from the rock breaker. Although there are many different types of rock breakers available, we are seeing a 7-13 dB reduction when using our RW27 Hushtec custom-fitted attachment ,which is a very noticeable change in SPL to the human ear.