Stair Access SMP
Originally designed and built for a rolling stock maintenance client in Victoria, Australia.
The Stair Access SMP is a development of our popular Super Maintenence Platform that features 45 degree stairs to free up maintenance workers' hands during ascent and descent.
• Full guardrailing and self-locking swing gates for safe, fast access to work surfaces.
• Large work surface and 225Kg SWL for all maintenance requirements.
• 200mm solid rubber wheels allow for easy relocation on all terrains for sizes 2 to 6 steps.
• Four large swivel/brake castors on larger 7 to 10 step units, allowing for easy relocation by a single operator.
• Available in 2 to 6 step with 800mm x 800mm platform, and 7 to 10 step with 1000mm x 1000mm platform.
• Engineers approval, SWL rating and serial number certification plate.
• Built tough with 82 x 50mm marine grade aluminium RHS.
• Perforated and swaged deck for superior traction in wet and greasy conditions.
• 45-degree access keeps hands free for carrying tools.
• Left-hand and right-hand gates available, allows for flexible configurations.