Height Adjustable Highwall Mining Access Platform
The core role for the for this concept was to access the top of the column legs on the client’s highwall mining launch system.
To access the system for maintenance and other activities, occasional use of an EWP facilitated it. But the client required a more portable, unmotorised and less maintenance-heavy solution.
This platform is on standby at site to accommodate a commercially favourable outcome through the significant reduction in downtime when the launch system is being attended to.
- * Constructed from heavy duty marine grade aluminium
- * Easily-activated winching height adjustment – with safety catch system
- * Designed for use in harsh mining environments
- * Crane lifting points and fork sleeves included
- * 45 degree stair access for easy movement of personnel and equipment
- * Complies with AS1657:2018