Adjustable Roof Access Platform
Originally designed for a client in St Mary’s, Sydney who is the leading provider of track machinery in Australia and New Zealand. For routine maintenance, this platform allows for safe access with adjustable height and telescopic guardrails to suit varying machines and applications.
- Adjustable Height Platform from 2.625 to 4.0m.
- Raised swaged decking material for superior grip in greasy conditions.
- Guardrail frame and telescopic guardrails connect across the roof of the rail maintenance machinery to create an edge protected work surface on the roof.
- Manufactured from 6261 T6 Extrusion and 5251 H32 Plate.
- 70 degree access stairs, 45 degree option available.
- Handrail, midrail & toeboard to all sides.
- Large pnuematic foam filled tyres for easy access across rail tracks.
- Wind down jacks for levelling and braking.
- Foam buffers to protect machinery at all contact points.
- Compliant to AS1657:2018
- 500kg SWL.
- Crane lifting points for relocation around warehouse when it can't be pushed to location.
To talk pricing or ask any questions about what a product like this can do for your operations, click ‘Enquire’ or ‘Add to Quote’ now.