Fixed Conveyor Service Platforms
Fixed Service Platforms like this one allow technicians easy, safe access over and to conveyor belts to reach motors, clear jams, perform maintenance and more. This example system was originally designed and custom-built in-house for Australia Post, who needed a more safe and efficient way of gaining access to various points of a sorting conveyor.
SafeSmart can create any shape or size platform for any industry, whether it is for egress and ingress of pipelines, floor-based obstacles or any other structure that presents a trip or fall hazard in the workplace.
• Flat-packed design – allows for easy installation in space-restricted sites.
• Modular design allows for support legs to be fitted on different locations of the platform – work around obstacles with ease.
• Much easier to install and will outlast steel – no rust or corrosion.
• Constructed from high tensile aluminium.
• Compliant to AS/NZS 1657: 2013.
• Cert plates and full design drawings included.
• SWL 225/ 500KG
Designs are CAD modelled around client equipment to ensure a risk-free, perfect fit.